Next: Ideas and Resources by
Up: Some Ideas for Computer
Previous: Some Strategies for Good
- Support and provide an environment for
students and faculty doing mathematical computing.
- Advise about and/or provide appropriate software.
- Support students doing an assignment made up by faculty.
- Work with faculty at making up interesting assignments.
- Lead students (when desired by faculty) in some computer related
- Training and orientation sessions for subjects of interest.
- A locale for mathematical events.
- References and quickstart handouts.
- Director available by cellphone most of the time lab is open
(including evenings) for support.
- Assist in the development of by faculty or provide during classes a visualization
component for classes in computer projection capable (e.g those in Malott) classrooms.
- Web Resources:
- Mathlab Home: