Some Important Mac Keystrokes
- Screen dump to file Picture < N > in top level folder.
- Force exit of hung program.
- Shift while rebooting
- Restart without extensions.
- Command-Option while rebooting
- Rebuild the desktop file.
- Option-Click on zoom box
- Toggle between full and standard size of the window.
- Command-Click on title of folder
- Find out where folder is in the file system heirarchy.
- Command-Option-Shift-Delete while rebooting
- Prevent booting off of internal SCSI.
- Zap the PRAM. (Parameter Random Access Memory)
Last Update: September 20, 1998