Layouts are one of the best ways to assemble results for printing. Images of other windows
are moved into layouts by copying and pasting. They can then be dragged around within the layout
to achieve the desired effect.
- of layouts is by means of choosing Layout from the submenu New of the
- is entered into a layout by typing it into a scratchpad and then either
- selecting the text and using copy and paste or,
- by dragging its icon into the layout.
- Font size for the text can be selected from the hyperview menu (triangle to the left of the title)
of the scratchpad.